Working Capital is the life blood of most small businesses. Access to working capital provides the ability to support and grow a healthy cash flow for your business. But what many business owners dont realize is that working capital is all around them. So lets take a look at just a few easy sources of working capital.
First, did you know that your credit card receipts can be a source of working capital? There are many small business lenders that will now purchase an amount of your "future" credit card receipts and in return you get working capital.
If your business has account receivables with other businesses, that too can be a quick and easy source of working capital. With this source of working capital your business sells the outstanding receivables to the lender and the lender gives your business cash for working capital now.
Does your business own equipment? Owned equipment can be turned into working through a small business loan called a "sale and leaseback". Your business sells your equipment to the lender for cash, you then lease the equipment back from the lender for a monthly payment, and at the end of the lease your business owns the equipment again.
Many different types of business credit card are available. Some that can provide working capital because they can be used like cash or they can actually get cash. And others that help conserve working capital because they can be used instead of cash for items your business needs.
Another source of working capital is Micro Loans. These are fairly quick decision loans that are backed by the SBA and where lenders make more than just a personal credit score decision. The lender will also look at the viability of your business in order to approve you for working capital.
I will find any business the financing they need.
New Business
Old Business
15 years financial experience.
Oscar Sanders
oscarsanders@gmail.com
562-250-4290
1 comment:
Loan Opportunity Offered By Mr, Benjamin That Save My Family From Financial Bondage {lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com}
Hello Everyone, I am Putri Adiratnaa single mom from Jakarta, I would like to share this great testimony on how I got a loan from Mr, Benjamin, when we were driven out of our home when I couldn't pay my bills anymore, After being scammed by various companies online and denied a loan from my bank and some other credit union I visited. My children were taken by the foster care, I was all alone in the street. The day i shamefully walked into an old school mate who introduced me to Daisy Maureen. At first I told her that I am not ready to take any risk of requesting a loan online anymore, but she assured me that I will receive my loan from them. On a second thought, due to my homelessness I had to take a trial and applied for the loan, luckily for me I received a loan of $80,000.00 from Mr, Benjamin. I'm happy I took the risk and applied for the loan. My kids have been given back to me and now I own a home and a business of my own. All thanks and gratitude goes to Le_Meridian Funding Service and for the help of Mr, Benjamin for giving me a meaning to life when i had lost all hope. If you currently seeking for a loan assistance, you can contact them via: {lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com} Or WhatsApp +1-989-394-3740
Post a Comment